Top 5 Heated Pet Bedshttp://imaginelovinglife.com/best-tough-dog-beds/ tough dog beds
Give Warmth And Comfort To Your Pets With These Heated Pet Beds
1. PetSafe Heated Wellness Sleeper, Small, Hunter Green/Sand - What I notice is that my cats love this bed even when it is not plugged in. They love it due to the padding most likely due to the heat of the fabric itself. My pets often try to fight over the bed. Even my dog wants to sleep in it too. This is definitely one of the best heated pet bed that you can get. The only drawback that I can think of is that you will need to buy multiple of this products if you have multiple pets.
2. K&H Thermo-Kitty Heated Cat Bed, 16-Inch, Sage - It takes a while before my pets notice that this item has heat. They practically ignored it the first week or so. They were still more comfortable with the couch and sofa. But as soon as one of my cats figured out that this has heat and that it is warm, he started sleeping in it. After that, it was like a domino effect. All of my pets wanted to sleep in the bed also. It was a big problem because they would fight over the bed. They will make that hiss sound when another one gets near. Luckily, we order some more heated pet beds and the shipping was pretty fast.
3. K&H Self-Warming Pet Crate Pad, 14-Inch by 22-Inch, Mocha - If you are looking for something affordable and not heavy on the wallet then this heated pet bed is just right for you. It warms itself up and has the capability to be put just about anywhere. The item is also very comfortable and relaxing. If you want to place your dog or cat in this bed, I am sure that they will love the comfort and warmth that this item will provide.
4. Slumber Pet Thermal Cat Mat - Color Gray - This heated pet bed is very affordable so if you have multiple pets then I suggest getting one for each because there is a possibility that they will fight over this item. You can also wash this in a washing machine if it becomes very dirty or if it starts to smell like wet fur. Most of the time, pets love their beds to be clean also so washing this item is a good idea every once in a while.
5. K&H Thermo-Kitty Mat 12.5" x 25", Mocha - I notice something that keeps happening whenever I buy one of these heated pet beds for one of my pets or for my friends. I notice that the pet will ignore the item for a couple of weeks or so. However, once they discover that this item is very comfortable, and has a lot of warmth, all my pets immediately flock to it. This is also one of the best heated pet bed that I know of which is why I am recommending it to a lot of people.
Top Benefits Of Heated Pet Bed
Pets That Suffer From Arthritis
If your pet suffers from arthritis then getting him a heated pet bed should be one of your priorities. The warmth of these beds help relieve some of the joint pain that your pet experiences. These items aren't heavy so you can move them around in your house just in case you need space. There are also orthopedic beds that you can get for your pet. Your pet's life diminishes faster than ours. So giving them the comfort that they deserve is always a good idea especially for if they are suffering from arthritis.
Please Vote For Us